Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Summer



This is a terrible picture from my cell of the "me too" group that I helped out with at cub scout camp with Smokey the Bear. Can't figure out how to download the picture of Tray's group.

It has been a very busy summer for the Ruggles Family. I'm behind on posting and haven't been faithful at taking pictures. We haven't had a chance to get that bored yet. We have had a birthday party, family reunion, bridal shower & wedding, cub scout camp, the kids got to spend 3 days in Bloomburg with Meme and PawPaw, a trip to the temple with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, girl's night out with some girls from church, and book club meeting that my mother-in-law was in charge of and I was asked to help out with, so far. We still have a cruise, a trip to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Melanie, and one to Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Joe(hopefully the house will be ready soon,,,,no pressure) and if we are lucky another visit to Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Stevie. This summer Ray and I didn't get a full week together while the kids were at Mom and Dad's. We had to get the kids early for cub scout camp. (Poor planning on my behalf.) Ray worked most of the time, but we did manage to take our bikes to Galveston and ride almost 10 miles along the seawall.

No comments: