Monday, July 13, 2009

Our "WOO-HOO" Cruise





















Our first cruise was great. It was a little rocky at first. Ray and I had caught a virus from Triston. (We never get sick. What perfect timming it was when I wake up on Thursday morning at the motel in Baton Rouge, LA (our half way point) feeling very ill. We also got a call from my mother-in-law that morning saying that Rylee and Tray were sick as well. ) I have no idea how I made it 3 more hours to Mobile, AL without up chucking. We went with Art and Jessica(fam/friends). If we had drove we would have probably missed the cruise, that's how bad we felt. We spend that first day/night in our room sleeping. Thank goodness that it was only a 24 hour virus. We got up the next morning feeling much better and we were so thankful that Art and Jessica didn't get sick. Let me explain the "woo-hoo". Our cruise director always said woo-hoo after she finished making an announcement and that's what we did all cruise long. We would yell "woo-hoo". (You had to be there to get it.) We enjoyed the food, service, & shows. We loved Cozumel!!! We went on a guided snorkel tour. Once I figure it out, it was fun. Ray, Art, and Jessica were all pros. We went to two different reefs. The fish were beautiful just like the fish you saw on Finding Nemo. We even saw a sea turtle. Back to real life. It was so nice being on the cruise where we lost all track of time. WOO-HOO! Disclaimer: Yes, all the drinks are non-alcoholic.( I know you are wondering...lol)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES WE WERE!!! HAHA You look cute in your swimming suit.

Melanie said...

That's a real bummer about how sick ya'll got. It looks like you still managed to have a good time. I'm ready to go again after looking at your pictures. We can't wait to see you tomorrow!

j bell said...

Fun... we are going on our first cruise in Jan.... I can't wait. It looks like you had a blast...