Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've turned cowgirl




Ray bought me my first pair of boots this weekend. (Early birthday/Christmas present)Sadly, I've lived in Texas my whole life and have never owned a pair of western boots. I'm officially a cowgirl. Of course,I had to buy a pair of western pants, too. I couldn't bring myself to spend $80-$90 on a belt. Maybe next time. I can't believe how expensive western clothes are. So, here is a requested pic of me in my western get-up. Triston took the picture of me this morning before we headed off to school. What do you think, maybe I'll even put a sticker on the back of my hummer that says "cowgirl up" - NOT!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

YEE-HAW!!! I love them! I would like to upgrade my boots. I've had them since the 6th grade! Funny huh?

Ruggles family said...

Your foot is the same size it was in 6th grade? Yep, its time for an ungrade.