Friday, December 12, 2008

Amazing!!!!

Thursday we woke up to a winter wonderland-Southeast Texas style! It actually snowed here. I heard that it hasn't snowed here since the 80's.(I wouldn't know:)) Our kids have wanted to see snow so bad. They know that it sometimes snows back home but we have told them its just too hot here for it to snow.(Ray seems to think that hell has froze over because of our new president elect. LOL) Rylee said, "I can't believe it actually snowed here in Silsbee, Texas." Tray's internal snow alarm clock must of woke him up because he woke up on his own then woke Triston & Rylee up to tell them the good news. Needless to say it was an exciting morning at the Ruggles house. I must say that we were totally unprepared. I couldn't find gloves and some of us don't even own gloves so some of the kids including me had to wear socks as gloves.(Ghetto) They didn't have to be at school until 10am. It's what Sponge Bob says.....ITS THE BEST DAY EVER!(Ray took a picture of almost everything but the kids until the camera died! So that why there is like one picture of the kids and no picture of our snowman.)

No comments: