Friday, August 1, 2008

While the kids are away the mom & dad like to play!



Mom and Dad have have had the kids since Tuesday. Jeff and Mel get them tomorrow. Good luck yall. Ray and I took an opportunity to sneak away to Galveston. We ate at the Saltgrass and rented a jet ski. I've always wanted to do that. I was somewhat of a chicken. The waters were very choppy today. Ray did a good job at not tipping us over until we were returning the jet ski and a wave took us out. We were so close to shore when that happened that we could touch the bottom. I was spooked by the seaweed that I was imagining was a jelly fish or something worse but we manage to make it back to shore unharmed. lol. We enjoyed ourselves.

2 comments:

jess said...

wow . . . .a get away without kids. now i'm jealous. our kids are going to be away all next week. angie invited the kids to come back and spend the week while art and i work. hummmm . . . . wonder what touble we can get into while they're gone.

jess :-P

Melanie said...

It looks like y'all had a good time. Way to live it up with NO kids. We enjoyed having them here. They were very well behaved. I posted a few pictures on our blog.