Monday, August 25, 2008

Tray and Rylee's first day of school!




Today was the first day of school for Tray and Rylee. Tray is in the fourth grade and Rylee is in the first. Tray seemed a little nervous this morning. He will be changing classes this year and he even has a locker. We are still trying to perfect the combination locker thing. I got to walk them both into school today. I'm gonna be so sad when they feel like they have become too old for me to walk them to class on the first day of school. When we walked in Rylee's class this morning, a little girl said "she goes to my church." I'm glad Rylee has a church friend in her class. I hope this is a good school year for us and all our family and friends. My first day is tomorrow and Triston's first day is Thursday. I'll keep you posted. Ray gave all of us sweet blessings last night.

No comments: