Saturday, June 21, 2008

Smiley face pancakes & putt putt golf



Ray planned a much needed surprise for us today. He told everyone to get dressed and he had a surprise for us. We tried to get it out of him where he was taking us, but he wouldn't tell. He said that we would have fun.(That was our only hint!) I have to admit that Ray doesn't normally do things like this. I really liked the fact that he planned something for us without my help. He took us to play putt putt golf and we really had a good time. It was nice to get out of the house. We finished our night with smiley face pancakes. Tray told me that he would hate to die and when I asked him why he said because his life was perfect. That made me feel good.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Lacy,
I like your new blog design but I can't read the posts. The color is too light. I hope this doesn't sound rude becuase you know I'm not a rude person... Cute pictures though!