Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Boy

Each Sunday after sacrament, the kids take off to primary without us. I'm in primary so whenever I make it to the primary room, I always make sure that all the kids made it to their seats and are seating with their class. Yesterday, I made it to the primary room and found Rylee & Tray but no Triston. Guess where Triston was? Yep, in the nursery playing with all the toys. He fit right in and I don't know if the nursery leader even notice that he wasn't suppose to be in there. He said that he was too tired to go to his class. However, he did go to his class. After church I always ask the kids what their lesson was about and he always says "goldfish." (Goldfish crackers are what they eat for their snack.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I don't blame him, nursery is fun!