Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rylee's slumber party

Rylee decided that she wanted to celebrated her 7th birthday with a slumber party. All I can say is .............what was I thinking?????? The things we do for our children. Ray left me high & dry, working any and all extra jobs, or so he said....Many thanks to my friend Gayle who stayed and helped until midnight. We had a fun filled party that included face painting, ring making, karaoke, dress-up, smores & stories, pedicures, movies & popcorn, make-up application, and lots of jumping on the trampoline. Did I miss anything? We had all the elements of a true slumber party. We had a little drama (some tears shed) and my friend Gayle put a mask on and snook outside to knock on the door to scare the girls. They did let me get a little bit of sleep, thank goodness! They went to bed at 2:30am and woke up at 8:30am. I can only hope that she doesn't want to have one next year, LOL.

1 comment:

kirhart said...

You are a brave, brave, woman!