Friday, May 15, 2009

Moms & Muffins


This morning we went to Rylee's school to eat breakfast with her. Her friend Camryn ate with us and took a picture with us, her mom wasn't able to come. The other day, we went to her school to eat lunch with her and it just so happened that they had a impromptu talent show. Rylee raised her hand to perform and to my surprise was chosen to go up in front of everyone and perform her talent. They gave her the microphone and she sang Apple bottom Jeans.(Just some of the chorus--this is the only part I let them listen to) She did good. On her way up to the front, one little boy turned around and told me that she could sing good. (Apparently this wasn't her first time to perform.) It was hilarious. One boy did the worm. Another boy said that he was gonna sing the chipmunks-he sang the song--don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me....don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me...(in his best chipmunk voice)! I couldn't figure out how to work the video camera on my cell phone. I tried to record it, I hate that I couldn't figure it out----STUPID NEW HIGH TECH PHONE, THAT I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH! That would have been priceless.

1 comment:

kirhart said...

So sorry I missed it! Gunnar had been sick for 5 days prior and he decided he didn't like muffins anyway and hoped that it didn't hurt my feelings!