Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



I took the kids to the ward party last night. I had decided that I would not decorate my trunk this year because Ray had to work an extra job. We have decorated our trunk every year since we have been in the Silsbee ward but Ray is the master mind behind it every year. At the last minute, I decided that I would have a game at my trunk and hand out candy. I came up with a game that the kids had to hit the skeleton head in the center of the bullseye with a nerf gun bullet. I'm glad I did it. I think the kids enjoyed it. I handed out a special surprise for those you hit the skeleton head on the first try.

3 comments:

kirhart said...

Great blog and cute family pic of y'all all holding hands! So glad you found my blog, looking forward to keeping tabs on yours...the pimpmobile is hilarious! Ray needs to drive up in a pimp costume next Halloween!

Jill said...

Great job decorating! The kids look so cute too! Happy Halloween:)

Melanie said...

Cute costumes! We miss you guys!