Friday, November 21, 2008

Girls Night Out





Yes, it is 3am and I'm posting. I just got home from a girls night out. My friends Gayle and Lisa, fellow Twilight addicts, started our night at my house for pictures. Aren't our shirts cute? They say, team Edward cause Jacob doesn't sparkle.If you read the book, you get it if you don't READ THE BOOK! Then we went to the book club where we discussed Twilight & The Secret Life of Bees. Next, we ate at Cheddar's and then to the movies. Some how Gayle was able to purchase 3 tickets to the 12:01 am showing of Twilight. We got there two hours early fearing that we wouldn't be able to sit together. I must say that two hour wait was interesting to say the least. A girl, whom I took a picture of, entertained us for a while asking silly questions like how old was the oldest person and how old was the youngest, what everyone did for a living, was anyone in college, etc, etc, etc. It got real annoying after awhile. The guy in front of me ask for hand sanitizer and then lite his hand on fire with a lighter. Anyways to the movie.......At first, it was cheesy but got better.The actress who played Bella blinked her eyes way to much. The actor who played Edward became more handsome as the movie progressed. I loved the actors & actress who played Esme, Rosalie, Emmet, Jasper and Alice. I didn't like the choices for Carlise and Charlie. All in all, I would give it two thumbs up. So there is my review. Good night.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sounds like a fun night! I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately everyone I know who has read the books live far away. So, I will be draging Jeff with me to see it over Thanksgiving! :)