Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Biddy


Triston turned four Saturday. I didn't get to post because we just got our Internet working today. We had a family party Saturday night but rest assure that there will be another soon. I was hoping that I could get away with a little family party this year but Ray seems to think that he needs another. BeBe made me a yummy cookie cake. He was so tired that he fell asleep and didn't wake up when we sang happy birthday to him. Needless to say that he didn't even eat a piece of his birthday cookie until the day after his birthday. So here are four things that we love about Triston. 1. He always tells me that I'm pretty. He says,"you so prutty mom." 2. He loves for you to scratch his feet before bedtime. 3. He likes to sing along with the radio and dance too. 4. Rylee and Tray are his best buds. We love you Triston!

No comments: