Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kids are at mom and dad's for a few days!!!

This week is spring break!!! Actually my spring break was last week and I didn't even realize that until Thursday. Its the kid's spring break. Mom and Dad wanted the kids for a few days and they wanted to go. I needed the break! Ray has to work overtime this week. What am I gonna do all by myself? I have a three page paper due in sociology this week. Thats one thing that is gonna occupy my time. I also plan on tanning, working out, and maybe I can squeeze in a little shopping. My kids need their Easter get up and I need to find matching clothes for family pictures. Oh yeah, Bobbie and I have a temple trip planned Tuesday. I can't wait to go to the temple, its been so long since I've been. I love going to the bookstore afterwards :)

No comments: