Friday, April 22, 2011

My Kids :)


Yesterday while I was at Triston's school, his assistant principal came up to me to tell me what a good boy he was. That made me feel sooo good. I left Triston's school and went straight to Rylee's school and her teacher pulled me to the side and told me how she asked the students if they knew what Easter meant. She said a lot of them raised their hands-almost the whole class. She said its not about Easter bunnies or candy, etc. She said that most of them put their hands down. She said that Rylee was able to explain to the class what Easter was and she said that she used correct terminology. She thanked me for doing such a good job teaching her. Now Tray's turn, a couple weeks ago I went to Tray's school to eat lunch with him. One of his teachers walked up to me to tell me what a good kid he was. These compliments make me feel like maybe some of the things that Ray and I say/teach to our kids are sinking in. We have the best kids in the WHOLE wide world.

No comments: