Friday, July 25, 2008

Husband Tag


I tag................ Jessica, Angie, Jennifer, Jill, & Monica




Husband Tag




1. What is his name? Samuel Raymond Ruggles, Jr. aka Ray Ray


2. Who eats more? Ray


3. Who said I love you first? Um... I hate to admit to this but I don't remember. Its been almost ten years.... I would like to say it was me.


4. Who is taller? Ray


5. Who is smarter? Ray


6. Who is more sensitive? me


7. Who does the laundry? me


8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me


9. Who pays the bills? me


10. Who cooks more? me


11. Who is more stubborn? RAY!!!!!!


12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ray-'cause he is always wrong-lol


13. Who has more siblings? me


14. Who wears the pants in the family? Ray


15. What do you like to do together? Is this a trick question????? lol


16. Who eats more sweets? me


17. Guilty pleasures? Blue Bell Rocky Road ice cream


18. How did you meet? He took his first patrol job in my home town


19. Who proposed? Ray


20. What is his best feature? pecs & butt


21. What is his best quality? His personality- he is never at a loss for words

No comments: