Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's day weekend






I had a great mother's day weekend. I kept constantly reminding the kids that it was mother's day weekend. (I was totally milking it!) I know everyone except me is glad that it is over. :) Friday night, we took the kids to see Iron Man. Rylee got a little scared but other than that we give it a thumbs up. We slept in Saturday. Rylee woke me up with breakfast in bed. How sweet. I took a picture. She brought me a pink tray with a left over chocolate chip muffin, a Reese peanut butter cup, and chips. She also drew me a picture. They took me to the Texas Roadhouse for lunch. I can't say that I really enjoyed my lunch. Let me explain-I hate going to the bathroom at any restaurant before I eat because I have a weak stomach. It never fails that Rylee always has to use the bathroom before she eats almost every time. So I took her to the bathroom and I had siked myself up and didn't think that it was that bad and then I hear someone in a few stalls down throwing up. I was so mad!!!!!!! Anyways, later on Saturday evening, we rode four wheelers at the creek. Sunday was church and afterwards, we went to Kirbyville to spend time with Ray's family.

No comments: